Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful!

As I am getting ready for Thanksgiving and looking sooo forward to the big feast, I can't help but reflect on all the wonderful blessings in my life.  I have SO MANY things to be thankful for! I wish that it didn't take a special holiday for me to reflect on these blessings, but since it is Thanksgiving, I feel it's appropriate to think of some things I am very thankful for...

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is a wonderful companion.  I am thankful that I can totally trust him, that we can laugh together so often, that he is an amazing daddy, and that he is my best friend.

I am thankful for my sweet daughter.  I am so thankful that God blessed us with a daughter.  I love being her mommy.

I am thankful for my family--the one I was born into, the one I married into, and the one I worship with!

I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful that I have so many wonderful friendships.  I don't get to spend time with many of them like I wish we could, but the time we can spend together is always wonderful!

I am thankful that I have a relationship with Jesus, that I have family who taught me to love the Lord. 

These are only a few of the many blessings for which I am thankful.  I pray that I will be thankful and aware of my many blessings everyday of the year. 
 Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment