Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teamwork

I have been on quite a few teams in my day, some pretty successful teams at that!  But the very best team I have ever been a part of is the one that was formed on June 9, 2007.  The husband and wife team! I am so thankful to God for the institution of marriage. I have known that Joseph and I make a great team, but this week he is in Memphis taking a graduate class and it makes me even more aware of what a great team we are.  Being a parent is hard without your teammate...I have great respect for all the single parents out there! I am so thankful for being a part of this team.  When Joseph and I work together things just work better! (Don't get me wrong, my parents and in-laws are helping me out with Elise this week and they are all a WONDERFUL help.) However God knew what he was doing when he designed the husband and wife team! Just having the support of Joseph makes my life a million times easier!  I am so thankful to have a teammate to share my life with and I am so thankful that God saw fit to make Joseph my teammate!

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' sweet and cute is that!! Y'all are a cute team too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Lauren and I completely agree. My wife and I have four kids five and under and we do not have a choice but to be a great team. When Heather goes on Ladies' night out or something I can see how dedicated she is because it is difficult to tend to our kids alone.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete