Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 years and counting...


Today, Joseph and I celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss! It is hard to believe that it has already been 3 years since we said "I do". We have had lots of fun times and adventures and we have also grown a lot in the last three years. I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful husband. God was so wise when he instituted marriage. Marriage is such a wonderful blessing! I am very thankful that we have wonderful examples of marriage to look to in our parents.

I can not imagine my life without Joseph. He is my best friend; the person I can always talk to. He is a Godly man, compassionate, thoughtful, hilarious and so much more! We laugh together, cry together (well lately, with all the pregnancy hormones, I cry and he comforts me), we can vent to one another. Growing up, I always imagined what married life would be like and my expectations have been exceeded. Although, in my wildest dreams I never thought I would marry Joseph Horton...I am so thankful that God had it in His plan for us to be together!

I am so thankful for the 3 wonderful years we have shared and pray that God blesses us with many, many more!

1 comment: